- Integrations ›
- Microsoft OneDrive
Personal cloud storage for files and photos that you can access with any device wherever you are.
Microsoft OneDrive Integration
Connect and automate data between apps via CSV or XLSX files from OneDrive
Connect apps with data from spreadsheet files
Use CSV or XLSX files to sync data between apps automatically:
- Automatically fetch CSV / XLSX from OneDrive and send to another App or Zapier
- Make a new CSV file when you want to import a file from FTP, Email, another OneDrive file, and more. You can filter out rows you don't need, rename column headers, and transform data as needed.
- Create CSV or XLSX files directly in OneDrive with data from a Zapier Zap or send the data via the EasyCSV API as JSON.
OneDrive + EasyCSV How To Guides
- How to automatically fetch CSV or XLSX files from OneDrive and send the data to another app/api
- How to create a CSV file on OneDrive from another CSV or XLSX file
- How to create a CSV file directly in OneDrive from JSON, Zapier, or Make.com
Use these triggers & actions with spreadsheet data
Automatic import of CSV or XLXS files
Grab and process spreadsheet files on a schedule
Create CSV file from data
Create a new CSV file from JSON or Zapier data and have it placed in your OneDrive account
Create New CSV file from another file
Upload a new CSV after importing, filtering, and transforming data from another CSV or XLSX file
Upload new files from FTP / SFTP to OneDrive
Automatically send new FTP files to a OneDrive folder