Use Microsoft OneDrive & EasyCSV Together
How push and/or automate CSV files into OneDrive or download file and send them to any App or API on a schedule
How to push CSV files into OneDrive
- Create an EasyCSV import page with the data destination being Microsoft OneDrive.
- Connect your Microsoft OneDrive account to EasyCSV.
- Specify the filename you want for the CSV file pushed to OneDrive.
- Specify the folder path you want the file to be placed in on OneDrive. You need to create the folder in your OneDrive account before importing.
- Add any filter rules on the import page to filter out data you don't want.
- Edit the column rules to remove columns from the final CSV file.
- Use Virtual Fields to combine or transform existing column data. You can use Virtual Fields to add new columns for the final CSV file pushed to OneDrive.
- You are ready to import spreadsheets into OneDrive!