Use IFTTT & EasyCSV Together
How to use IFTTT to send spreadsheet imports anywhere.
How to make IFTTT Applets with EasyCSV - less than 5 minutes
- Sign in to your EasyCSV Account
- Create a spreadsheet import page by selecting an example CSV file or Google Sheet. You can also type out column headers of a spreadsheet you dont' have at the moment. Usually using an example spreadsheet that is already made it the best way to go.
- Choose to send the import data to IFTTT (EasyCSV may automatically do this for you).
- Create and turn on your Applet on IFTTT.com with EasyCSV as the trigger step. Watch the quick setup video to see IFTTT Applet setup step-by-step.
- You are all set! You can import a spreadsheet by selecting a file from your computer, searching for a Google Sheet, or emailing an attached CSV file to your custom email EasyCSV address for the import page.
How do I re-connect EasyCSV to IFTTT?
Have your admin log into IFTTT and simply turn on/off any Applets that are for EasyCSV.