Use Pipedrive & EasyCSV Together
How to use EasyCSV to enable anyone to upload CSV data for People, Deals, and Organizations into Pipedrive.
Pipedrive quickstart setup video
How to connect Pipedrive to EasyCSV
- Log into your Pipedrive account that you want import data to flow into.
- Log into EasyCSV
- Click here to connect Pipedrive to EasyCSV
- Create a new sheet import page on EasyCSV.io using a CSV spreadsheet file or Google Sheet.
- After the page is created, click the "Sheet Details" link at the top of the page.
- Under the section, "Where to send import data?" click the checkbox for "Post imports to Salesforce, Pipedrive, or another integration".
- Select "Pipedrive" from the "Choose Integration" dropdown.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Follow the directions below to map spreadsheet columns to the right fields in Pipedrive.
How do I map spreadsheet column names to Pipedrive fields?
Use the EasyCSV feature: "Field Mappings". You will find it at the top of your sheet import page if you are logged into EasyCSV and are the admin.
For each Pipedrive field you want populated create a new field mapping.
Select the column value you want pushed into a specific Pipedrive field for the Pipedrive object being created (Person, Deal, or Organization).
Tip: If a Pipedrive field is a combination of multiple CSV spreadsheet column values, or is only part of a value, you can set up Virtual Fields to combine or extract values from your CSV files.
What Pipedrive objects can be created?
People / Persons
What is a Person?
Represents a prospect or lead that is part of a deal or organization.
What Person fields are supported?
Person fields reference, custom labels, and any custom fields added to Persons in your Pipedrive instance.
What is a Deal?
It's a sale you organization is trying to close.
What Deal fields are supported?
Deal fields reference, custom labels, and any custom fields added to Deals in your Pipedrive instance.
What is an Organization? It's a business that has many people and/or deals your sales team is may try to sell to.
What Organization fields are supported?
Organization fields reference, custom labels, and any custom fields added to Deals in your Pipedrive instance.
Need another Pipedrive object or a field that is not supported?
Contact EasyCSV support and ask for it to be added. We can add it quick ;)
How do I reconnect Pipedrive to EasyCSV?
- Make sure you are logged into the correct Pipedrive Account AND EasyCSV and click here: Click here to connect Pipedrive to EasyCSV