Use Salesforce & EasyCSV Together
How to use EasyCSV to enable your reps or lead gen workers to upload CVS data for Leads, Accounts, and Opportunities into Salesforce.
How to connect Salesforce to EasyCSV
- Log into your Salesforce account that you want import data to flow into.
- Log into EasyCSV
- Click here to connect Salesforce to EasyCSV
- Create a new sheet import page on EasyCSV.io using a CSV spreadsheet file or Google Sheet.
- After the page is created, click the "Sheet Details" link at the top of the page.
- Under the section, "Where to send import data?" click the checkbox for "Post imports to Salesforce or another integration".
- Select "Salesforce" from the "Choose Integration" dropdown.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Follow the directions below to map spreadsheet columns to the right fields in Salesforce.
How do I map spreadsheet column names to Salesforce fields?
Use the EasyCSV feature: "Field Mappings". You will find it at the top of your sheet import page if you are logged into EasyCSV and are the admin.
For each Salesforce field you want populated create a new field mapping.
Select the column value you want pushed into a specific Salesforce field for the Salesforce object being created (Lead, Opportunity, or Account).
Tip: If a Salesforce field is a combination of multiple CSV spreadsheet column values, or is only part of a value, you can set up Virtual Fields to combine or extract values from your CSV files.
What Salesforce objects can be created?
What is a Lead?
Represents a prospect or lead.
What Lead fields are supported?
Lead fields reference
What is an Account?
It's an individual account, which is an organization or person involved with your business (such as customers, competitors, and partners).
What Account fields are supported?
Account fields reference
What is an Opportunity? It's a sale or pending deal.
What Opportunity fields are supported?
Opportunity fields reference
Need another Salesforce object or a field that is not supported?
Contact EasyCSV support and ask for it to be added. We can add it quick ;)
How do I reconnect Salesforce to EasyCSV?
- Make sure you are logged into the correct Salesforce Account AND EasyCSV and click here: Click here to connect Salesforce to EasyCSV