Use Trello & EasyCSV Together
Import entire spreadsheets as Cards for Trello.
How to import and create Trello Cards
- Create an EasyCSV account
- Create your first import page using the CSV file or Google Sheet that contains your data
- Choose for your data destination to be Trello
- Once on your new import page, connect Trello by following the directions or clicking your name in the top nav, and finding the link to connect Trello.
- Back at the top of you EasyCSV import page, when you are logged in, click the link labeled "Import Data Flow". Scroll to the bottom to make sure you select the proper board and list you want new cards to be cerated at.
- Map your CSV fields to the proper Trello Cards fields. Follow the directions below the Trello field names if needed.
- That's it! Now you can go back to the import page and upload your CSV file or Google Sheet and each row of you file will become a Trello Card.
How to re-connect your Trello Account to EasyCSV
- Make sure you are logged into the correct Trello Account, and go to your account "Settings" by clicking your avatar in the upper-right nav on Trello.com after logging in.
- Scroll down to the "Application" section when in settings.
- Click the "Revoke" button for EasyCSV.
- Go back to EasyCSV.
- Connect Trello to EasyCSV