Smartsheet CSV and XLSX file export
Use EasyCSV to automate sending CSV and XLSX files to FTP, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, and more.
Connect Smartsheet to EasyCSV and set up an export schedule
- Log into your Smartsheet account.
- Log into EasyCSV
- Create a new EasyCSV import flow and page on EasyCSV.io using a CSV export file of the Smartsheet table view you want to regulary export (shown how-to in video above).
- Choose where you want to send the Smartsheet sheet data when setting up the flow & page. Popular destinations include emailing the data as a CSV file, uploading to FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, and Box.
- After the page is created, click the "Scheduled Fetcher" link at the top of the page.
- Choose your export schedule timing details
- Choose to get the data from Smartsheet
- Click the link to connect your Smartsheet Account to EasyCSV. You will be directed to Smartsheet.com. Accept all prompts for permissions.
- Back on EasyCSV Scheduled Fetcher Settings, search for the name of the Sheet you want to export and get the data from.
- Save the scheduled fetcher settings.
- Go to the Import Flow link at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the import flow page and fill out any missing destination info. Including the output file name you would like.
- To test the whole flow go back to the schedule fetcher and click the "Force Fetch" button. Follow the video above for all of these steps.