Use Marketo & EasyCSV Together
Import entire spreadsheets as Leads / Contacts into Marketo.
How to import and create Marketo Leads - Form Submissions and more
Import Leads by creating Form Submissions
Import Leads in large bulk quanities to Create or Update
- Create an EasyCSV account
- Create your first import page using the CSV file or Google Sheet that contains your data
- Choose for your data destination to be Marketo
- Once on your new import page, connect Marketo by following the directions or clicking Import Flow in the top nav, and finding the option at the bottom to edit Marketo API settings. Then paste in your Marketo API info. Add a form ID if you want to create leads via Form Submission.
- Last step, map your CSV fields to the proper Marketo fields. Follow the directions below the Marketo field names if needed.
- That's it! Now you can go back to the import page and upload your CSV file or Google Sheet and each row of you file will become a Marketo Lead.