Use Hubspot & EasyCSV Together
Import entire spreadsheets as Leads / Contacts into Hubspot.
How to import for creating and updating Hubspot Contacts or Leads
- Create an EasyCSV account
- Create your first import page using the CSV file or Google Sheet that contains your data
- Choose for your data destination to be Hubspot
- Once on your new import page, connect Hubspot by creating a Private App in Hubspot settings and copying the API key. Use the following steps
- Log into Hubspot, and click the gear icon in the top right to go to settings.
- In the Hubspot settings area, in the left nav click on the link for Integrations > Private Apps
- Click the button "Create Private App"
- Name the app something like "easycsv-imports"
- At the top click "Scopes". You need to select the following scopes for BOTH Read & Write so EasyCSV can make the API calls needed: crm.schemas.companies.write, crm.objects.contacts.write, crm.schemas.deals.read, crm.schemas.deals.write, crm.objects.custom.read, crm.objects.custom.write, crm.objects.contacts.read, crm.schemas.companies.read
- Copy your API key and go back to EasyCSV and paste the API key in the import flow.
- Last step, map your CSV fields to the proper Hubspot fields. Follow the directions below the Hubspot field names if needed.
- That's it! Now you can go back to the import page and upload your CSV file or Google Sheet and each row of you file will become a Hubspot Contact or match an existing Contact by email or phone and update the contact.