Use Google Drive & EasyCSV Together
How push and/or automate CSV files into Google Drive from another CSV or XLSX file.
How to push CSV files into Google Drive
This method is using an EasyCSV Import page and starting data is in a CSV or XLSX file. If you starting data is raw JSON or coming from another app like Zapier then you will want to use EasyCSV CSV Generators instead.
- Create an EasyCSV import page with the data destination being Google Drive.
- Connect your Google account to EasyCSV.
- Specify the final filename you want for the CSV file pushed to Google Drive.
- Specify the Google Drive folder you want the file to be placed in on Google Drive. You need to create the folder in your Google Drive account before importing.
- Add any filter rules on the import page to filter out data you don't want.
- Edit the column rules to remove columns from the final CSV file.
- Use Virtual Fields to combine or transform existing column data. You can use Virtual Fields to add new columns for the final CSV file pushed to Google Drive.
- You are ready to import spreadsheets into Google Drive by doing one of these options: Select a file on your EasyCSV import page, have the file(s) emailed to your import page, use a scheduled fetcher to grab a CSV or XLSX from FTP, a URL, or other places.