Google Big Query & EasyCSV Together
How to use automate CSV or XLSX uploads into Big Query.
How to setup uploading data into a Big Query Table
- Connect your Google Account to EasyCSV. Simply log out of EasyCSV. Then on the EasyCSV login screen choose to log in with your Google Account.
- Create a sheet import page on EasyCSV.io with the destination of Google Big Query
- After the page is created, click the "Import Flow" link at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom to see Google Big Query Options.
- If needed, click to grant EasyCSV Big Query permissions for your Google Account.
- Specify the Google Big Query Project, Dataset, and Table to send the data into.
- Finally, choose which CSV or XLSX columns will go into which Big Query Table columns by mapping fields.
- It's that easy! You are ready to import.
How do I reconnect my Google Big Query Account to EasyCSV?
- Make sure you are logged into the correct Google Account and go here: View 3rd Party Apps Access
- Click on "EasyCSV"
- Click the "Remove Access" button.
- Log out of EasyCSV.io
- Log in to EasyCSV.io using your Google Account to re-connect.
- Then go into your Import Flow and scroll to the bottom to see where to click to re-grant the Big Query specific permissions for your Google Account. Reach out to EasyCSV support via chat or email if you need help.